Monday, September 8, 2014

Dear Me Letters Continued

Agenda
Bell Work: Please take out your supplies and open your notebooks to your brainstorms from last week. In order to get full credit I need to see:

  • Notebook with brainstorm
  • Folder
  • Pens/pencils
  • Student agenda


E.Q. Am I organized and ready to learn this week?

1. After your homework is out and ready to be checked, please continue working on your letter from last week. 

2. Make sure your letter is well-developed and detailed. 

3. When you finish, you will have time to share your letters with a classmate. 

4. You are also welcome to type your letters if you have time. 

5. Do not print without asking permission! When you do print, you will need to choose the HP Laser Jet 5200 printer (see me with questions.)

6. Letters are due at the end of class. I will explain how to hand them in. 

*If you finish before class is over, I have something for you to do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment